Saturday, April 04, 2009

Yo 6A'o8 :D

Well , HuanGui just SMSed me asking me who's going to the Charity Escapade . I dont want to reply by SMS lahs , see only 4 days (Since 1st April) , I use le 67 SMSes D: The bill's gonna explodeee :D .

Basically , its just HuanGui , Gabriel , Jeff , Melissa , Vanessa , YingJie , Gideon , JingYi , Jaslin , Guean , Rosemary , Alfie and I .

I express my thanks to all who contacted the other 6A-ians :D . Thankyouus :D .

Regarding to HuanGui's post . Other than going there for BBQ , we can can go up to his house , in his room see he put whose pictures on the walls :D . MAYBE . DILYS ? :) Lolololololol . Then if Jeremy see le sure sibei jealous :D .

That's all bahs , keep the blog going peepos :) .

`CHERYL ツ
(More people to go to the Charity Escape pl0x !)

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes