Saturday, October 24, 2009

#131, Meluv6A'08 (!)

Hellohellohelloooo (:
Been so long since I last posted, so here am I now^^
Teehees, I can't wait for 6A'08's next class outing, I miss the fun and laughters we always have together :( .

Hm, how's all of your EOY's results?.
Mine sucks, Geography, failed badly. 37.5/100, pro or what-.-
Science, 48/100. Damn angry with myself, 2 marks leh! :@ .
Ah, whatever, as long as I get t promote t sec2 without dropping t NA/NT, then I guess it's okay ;x .

Today's 24 October, anyone remembers what day is it? ><
Slowly guess oh:) . Must know what day hor, if not I'll kill you ;x .
LOL, okay, enough of my crap. Luvyouguys, 6A'08, rock on, and be united as always!

Luvs&Hearts ;
- HannahLim's, Your Only Regret.
"Speehless, you left me with nothing to say."

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes