Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bored, bored, bored.
Bored, capital B.

I'm dreading the Sec 2 camp next Monday to Wednesday -_-
Can you believe it, I'm using my father's camping bag and yet it's overflowing -.-;;
And now you can imagine the weight.
To top off, no phones.
But how many of you bring phones even though the school says no?
People like Vanessa confirm won't bring ^^ Too guai.

Guess what? The objective of next week's camp is to lead a simple life.
Please teach me how to lead a simple life in Singapore.

Oh, I thought Mavis frequents this blog.
But seems like she's not coming anymore o.o

Anyway, I have another piece of good news :D
6A'08 presents...
The Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
a.k.a.
Jeff Fishkin!

kthnxbai.
6A'o8 rocks (L) .

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes