Monday, February 23, 2009

Yo 6A'o8 , again , how's all your tests , etc ? From what my English teacher said , the English practice paper , got 70% of my class failed , LOL . And highest was erm , 16 ? Out of 25 , I think . Then she said 1r3 , Hannah's class , 90% of their class failed , lololols ! I hate inferential questions lahs :x . I want go back to 2oo8 , 6A class ! D:

I feel like going back to school this Friday siahs , longlong time never go back le . And last week went back but MrsSo scolding people siohs , lolols . And MrLin wasn't in .

Home Economics fun not ? What've all of you made ? Nice to eat ? LOL . 6a'o8 all dont know how to cook de lahs , sure all sibei nan chi , roflmaos , cheys :x . All I know is , my Home Econs teacher very fierce siahs -_- . Scold scold scold , day and night :x . lololols . She's pregnant and she calls herself a miss . o_o

Kaylahs , today's a Monday , endure the whole of this week and you'd see your rewards (weekend!) 6 days from now , hahas .

Regards ,
` CHERYL ツ

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes