Friday, February 20, 2009

Yoh 6A'o8 , common tests are probably going on, ended or going to start le bah ? Got tio depression ? Lol chey , touchwood lahs :D . Jiayou on your common tests , class tests , etc :D .

How's all of you de CCA ? Fun arb0 ? CCA teacher nice , or like to bully you ? Lols ! :x . Mine tio suspend luhs , National competition is on 23rd March ohs , heng I not in school team , I keep gu yi dont want let coach assess me , hahas . Andandand , I want know HuanGui in what CCA ! Si HuanGui dont want tell me -_- . Some more XiuHui keep bao hu ta , dont want tell me also ! Still say , " He never tell you meh ? " . Then I reply no still tell me , " Orhs , he never tell you then I cannot tell you . " How can you do this to me ! Aye lols chey :x .

I don't know but , you all going to organize 2nd class outing ohs ? Who want be organiser ayes ? Andand , if like during March holidays , now should already start leas , as in , we need lots of time to confirm who's going and who's not , etcetc . That kind of stuff y'know .

Anyways , must endure secondary school life ! :D . Remember Juying's core values , SHINE . What does the last letter stand for ? Lols (: Last sentence , good luck to all of you :D .

Best Regards ,
` CHERYL ツ

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes