Friday, February 27, 2009

Yo 6A'o8 :D . School fun not ? Heck , no :D . To so-called "link" with Melissa's post , my history ahs , I get 12/20 for classtest ehs :D . Lolololols , highest in my class was erm , 17 ? But heck , who cares . MsRavethi , my history teacher suck :D .

Any gangsters in your school ? FuHua is like , sibei a lot lahs . Already twice upper secondary people come my class daoluan . Today was the second time , and more cham than first time . They were like , came in and ask , "Where is Nicole?" . Then my classmate reply , " our class no Nicole " . then they were like , playing with our projector and our projector screen . Then they sit on our table and put their smelly shoes on our chairs and bags siahs .

Then the "exciting" part , my classmate go ask him can dont sit on the table and put his feet on the chair a not , then this uh , malay guy go in front of him say , " zhuo me ? bu shuang ah ? lai da lah . One on on now at here , want bo ? chaocheebye ah , your mother buy the table and chair one meh ? bu shuang lai da lah " . Then heck , he slapped my classmate -_- . From what I heard , he was a badminton player .

Then I standing at the back watching mahs , then my friend beside me , she take out her handphone . At first I thought she SMS-ing siah , but actually she video-taping LOL . Then she go show teacher , roflmaos :x But dont know teacher will got xing dong mah , maybe "sleeping" teacher LOL .

Anyways , goodluck with your commontests , classtests , etc . Next Monday would be my Maths Assesment 2 siohhs :x .

Regardddddds :D ,
` CHERYL ツ

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes