Monday, March 30, 2009

Hellos 6A'o8 (:

How's the first day of the week ? Terrible for me . Got back my Maths test on Algrebraic Equations and realised I failed >_> .

As a respond to Kelly's post , I suddenly feel like going to Escape Theme Park agains ! ♥ Or maybe we can go to EastCoast to barbeque , like my Secondary 1 class did. I can gurantee , at least to myself , that floating on the water is fun lohs :D . oror , swimming :D . Some people can go cycling some more luhs .

Anyways , here's the latest news on people that will be going to the Charity Escapade on 17th April ♥ !

- YingJie , Melissa and I will be sharing one cab (:
- HuanGui , Jeff , Gabriel and Vanessa would be sharing a cab .
- Kelly and Rosemary might be going together .
- I'd reckon Gideon would be taking a bus .. ?
- JingYi's mode of transport is not known :D
- Jaslin will also be coming :)

As you can see , only 12 people are able to make it so far , please do not have any last minute changes D: ! Well , all River Valley peepos are not able to attend because of their CCAs , :( Sad ehs. Anyways , the people unconfirmed are :

- JunYi .
- Siti .
- JiaQi .
- Mavis (Said see if there's any last minute activities .. ?) , ZhengChen , FangMing and KaiJie .
- Elyza .
- Guean and LeeFang .
- Alfie , Dahlia , Gabriella , LiYing and WeiBin .
- Carl .
- Hannah and XiuHui .

I do hope they will be able to make it , can anyone contact them ? :D

`CHERYL ツ
(Can't wait for 17th April'o9 :D !)

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes