Thursday, March 05, 2009

Firstly,Mavis please dun let off your anger here. Avoid using vulgarities, too big font, blah blah...

Everyone seems like a small fish in the big sea. Even me, i score 48.5/100 for chinese! (really cannot de,cheryl. told you le) even history. History, though i dunch know my marks, teacher say almost whole class fail-.- But luckily all my teachers are quite kind(abit?). The history teacher blame himself for not giving us enough practice.

English, though less then 5 pass, but the teacher never scold us she just say we need more practice. The Home Economics teacher did not scold me when i did not complete the project. So just wanna say that the teachers are very helpful and trying their best to help us improve. 6a acads, Gambateh!(means JY)

Haiish, all(maybe not all) of you must also been scared when you recieve your results right? Its much more difficult than primary. How i wish i can go back to JYPS... I think i 3 test fail liow:( (How to up self-esteem now?)

Ok, gotta finish my Home Economics project since teacher gave me a chance:)

-Jeff

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes