Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hellos 6A'o8 (:

How's your weekend ? A lot homework ? :X I finished mine on Friday , 3.54 pm if I'm not wrong :D .

Seriously cant wait for the Charity Escapade , I miss Juying ! D: And 6A'o8 , of course :D . Anyone knows when is Mrs So's birthday ? And Mr Lin ? Maybe on their birthdays , if its not a weekend , we can go surprise them :D . Or . Maybe they also got read 6A'o8 blog :)

Anyways , our "g0od" monitor told me the reason he cant make it is because he got CCA siahs. Andand , we'll be meeting in the school . Those come early want go eat first mahs :D . eg. MEEEE :D . Hopefully I'm early . Go in meet , contact via phone (: Just take out your friggin' phone in there, since we are not wearing Juying school uniform , hahas :D .

Can anyone contact the boys and ask them to come ? The more the merrier y'know. And, we're a class mahs :} Also , can anyone contact the girls like Jaslin , Elyza , JiaQi , Siti , Rosemany and all the HuaYi peepos ? Please do if you have their number :D . Also , JingYi told me over MSN that she'd be able to make it .

Please do make an effort to come to the Charity Escapade on 17th April :D . I will definitely be looking forward to other 6A'o8-ians ! :D

`CHERYL ツ
(Please do come :D !)

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes