Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Yo 6A'o8 :D , how is school ? Today's History Common Test was hard siah ! D: I never study ehs :x . Andand , tomorrow got Art classtest ! Die liao lah , the what light and dark tone I dont know siahs :X . Call Kaijie sure pass with flying colours lahs :D . Melissa and YuFang also yoh , JASLIN ALSO ! :D .

For English Common Test , 1r1 (YingJie , Jeff , HuanGui and XiuHui's class) and 1r4 (Nobody's class) havent mark finish siahs , then Vanessa and my class (1r2) and Hannah & Melissa's class (1r3) mark finish le . 1r3 de English Common Test , all fail siah , nobody passed at all . Its out of 25 and highest in 1r3 was 12 . 1r2 only got 2 people pass leh , highest was 16 , lololol . I sure fail dao hen .... -_- Stupid lah the school , we Sec 1 , they mark according to O Level standard and some more examination questions also O Level standard ! ._. Really can si de hen cham .

Eheheh , really no one making plans for 2nd class outing ehs ? D: Best organizer is Eric , Mavis , XiuHui , Kelly , Hannah , Dilys , etc lah ! :D . Got experience and got everyone's number mah :X . I still remember my number I go put a smiley face there , hahas (:

To The Tags
Kelly ' Hahas , yeah (: Who's his stead ohs ? I want go confront her why she make ChongHan dont care about 6a'o8 , lololol :x .

Eric ' You give me money I go buy present for you lahs ohkays ? :D . Andand , you careful horhs , Jeff this time wont poison you , he'd pour concentrated acid in :D . Also , Eric cannot be HIGH meh ? Who said Eric is guai kia siah ? :x .

Jeff ' Like I said , you wont poison anyone , you'd pour concentrated acid into the food you cook :D . And yes , I agree with what you just said , Jeff got stead le , heck that's hell right :D .

Melissa ' Eheh , lame = humourous lah :D . Class spirit mahs , haha LOL :x . You also lame what , keep elmogirl elmogirl , sibei lame sioh ! WULIAO !

YuFang ' Puhlease lahs , everyone knows you lah still say unknown , LOL :x .

Kaylahs , kthnxbai (:

Regards ,
` CHERYL ツ

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes