Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yo 6A'o8 , (: Today got back report book , didnt fail anything for my other tests eg. class tests , quizzes , etc . But one big mistake is 3 failures in my common tests (English , Chinese and History) . Sad lohs :X . Havent show my parents my report book first . Lets wait till tomorrow morning before go to school then call them sign bahs (: Liddat then they wont keep nagnagnag cause know I need go to school , x) .

Anyways , there's one day where we WILL be going back to Juying Primary ! ♥ That's on 17th April 'o9 , its a Friday (: It'll be the day of the Charity Escapade :D . hmms . XiuHui , YingJie (?) , HuanGui and Jeffery told me that they will be going back to school . Gabriel didnt answer me ? Not sure with Hannah , i think she got chinese dance to attend ? Melissa , not sure also , never ask :x . NanHua peepos , dontknow at all , :D . HuaYi , dontknow also (: So are all the other schools , :D .

Please do confirm whether you are able to make it or not . If possible , do inform me through SMS , (: Dont know my number ? Not convenient to say here as I do know that there are pupils from other Juying Pri 6'o8 visiting our blog too . And there are also 6A'o8-ians linking our blog. Check with any girl in FuHua that is a 6A'o8-ian for my number (: kthnxbai .

Regardddds , :D
`CHERYL ツ

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes