Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yo 6a'o8 :D . And yeah Mavis , chill and laxlax (: Relax yohhhh :D , take a deep breath , hu .... xi .... hu .... xi ..... , LOL :x .

Common test going on fine ? I had my science common test today , sibei hard lahs ! Need draw bunsun burner some more , how the heck do you draw that thing ? -_- . I got friend just draw a candle , hahas :x . And Jeff , why cannot upupup your self-esteem , just have confidence in yourself lohs :x . I'm so going to fail chinese also lahs :D . English ahs , I heard my English teacher say your class got 3 people pass , then after reviewing my class de test , we got one more girl who passed , and that is ... ME :D . Lol chey , nolah , is my class monitress , previously from Raffles Girls' Primary.

And heck , other than Jeff , anyone else think that teachers are erm , KIND ? Ya , they are kind , teachers of the same kind ! :D . All like to give homework de :x . And I heard that 1r1 like to bully their science teacher , MR LEE , lololol :X .

And like what Melissa said , I miss 6a'o8 together as a class ehs ! D: Maybe I should put wallpaper on my room's wall :D . And the wallpaper is 6a's class photo , hahas :X . 1 side formal photo , the other side fun photo . 2 more sides cannot put cause got cupboards , shelves , etc :X . And Kelly , is your body still red ? LOBSTER SIOH (:

Jiayous all 6Academy-ians :D !

Regardddds ,
` CHERYL ツ

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes