Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yo 6A'o8 (: How's school today ? Stupid Jeff , say one day in school and finally came back AT LAST , I reach home at 4.50 pm lehs -_- , more cham then you lah !

Ohkay ohkay , first thing is ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC ! :D

Many happy returns for the day , hope you dont let the "bad omen" affect you , hahas (: Andand , Eric's is a good friend , but also a lousy class monitor ! Why he never arrest Jeff , after countless times of peepos reporting about him poisoning food ?!

Oh yeah , NanHua getting free tablet PC from the school or what ? How come Kelly and Eric getting tablet PC siahsiahsiah ? Jaslin also got bahs I think , :D . Vanessa say Crescent Girls' will give free table PC lololols !

Today Art and Maths Assesment 2 was sibei hard siahs ! Stupid Art test , I dont know how to draw the pencil holder and glue that my groupmembers and I had to bring siahs , look sibei ugly :x . Like sai , hahas (:

And Jeff , dont have too little self-esteem , tell yourself you can do it ! Hahas :D . Who said you will fail ? You're in 1r1 class , remember ? :D . Dont let MrsSo down , hahahahas (: I wonder if MrsSo visit 6A'o8 blog ohs ? Zhen me shuo , ta ye you na ge URL mahs .

Ohkays , I go do my homework luhs , have a nice day ^^ , LOL !

Regards ,
`CHERYL ツ .

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 6A Academy. All rights reserved | Theme by BloggerThemes